Dr. Dustin Baldwin is a Doctor of Physical Therapist and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
Dustin believes that there should be very little difference between strength training and rehab.
Early on in his career, Dustin worked in PT companies that unfortunately prioritized high volume and profits over quality patient care. Ever since then, his determined passion has been raising the standard in healthcare.
Through this mission he has gained his Champion Performance Specialist Certification, Titleist Performance Institute Certification, and is currently pursuing board certification as a Sports Clinical Specialist - a highly regarded specialty that less than 5% of all Physical Therapists have obtained.
When not at work, Dustin enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, hiking, golfing, and watching all sports.
Certifications and Coursework:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Titleist Performance Institute Level 1
- Currently in Sports Physical Therapist Residency
- Presenter at a national Physical Therapy conference